- Deliver sales (number of contacts, number of leads/conversions/sales, etc) results that meet client performance objectives.
- Deliver productivity results (contacts/hour, SPH, accuracy) that meet client performance objectives.
- Adhere to standard contact procedures and attempt to build relationships, build support for client products and services, and overcome prospect objections.
- Adhere to operational processes, client standards, and program standards.
- 3 – 6 months of experience in a retail sales, customer service or telemarketing position.
- Above average communication skills (written, verbal, listening and mathematical).
- Basic PC and data-entry skills.
Skills & Knowledge
- Communication: excellent verbal, written, and listening skills.
- Interpersonal: ability to work effectively with others, including a diverse population.
- Problem solving: ability to constructively handle unexpected problems. Strong analytical skills.
- Decision making: ability to make sound decisions given the information available.
- Leadership: ability to lead people to accomplish objectives without creating hostility in the workplace. Takes initiative and demonstrates willingness to act with a sense of urgency.
- Subject-matter knowledge: sales, clients, and systems
- Flexibility (change plans to meet objectives).
- Energy (capacity for doing work and overcoming obstacles).
- Enthusiasm (eagerness and a visibly high level of interest in all areas).
- Commitment and professionalism (ability to meet deadlines, to uphold staff development principles, and to represent Teleservices Direct and our clients in positive and appropriate ways).
- Integrity (honesty, sincerity, and adherence to high standards).
- Self-presentation (ability to model desired behaviors).
- Self-objectivity (capacity to seek and accept feedback).
Please email your resume and position you are seeking to firstname.lastname@example.org