- Manage all programs to meet specified requirements as set forth by the client and TSD corporate management.
- Responsible for achieving productivity goals of direct reports.
- Help ensure employees are treated fairly and equally. Includes managing the warnings, suspensions and terminations according to company policy and making sure complete and accurate documentation is done consistently.
- Participate daily in the training and development of the management staff and Supervisors in their leadership and management skills.
- Help manage roll out of new programs to ensure accuracy and completeness, including training programs, performance measures, reporting requirements and ongoing monitoring to maintain quality.
- Assist Site Director to develop, coordinate, communicate and train staff members on program or product changes.
- Manage mature programs to ensure volume forecasts are communicated and performance expectations are clearly defined and achievable.
- Work with various internal departments to identify, resolve, track and trend any problems and/or opportunities.
- Assist CS staff is monitoring program(s) to verify adherence by TSRs and centers to scripting requirements.
- Ensure required reports are sent to corporate as scheduled.
- Communicate any identified operational trends, problems or client issues to all appropriate company management.
- Assist with testing and roll out of script changes or other new procedures/policies.
- Recommend, review and assist with implementing process improvement efforts.
- Review feedback on monitoring sessions and assist staff and operations management to ensure all needed corrective actions are taken.
- Assist in client visits, including coordination of monitoring sessions and audits.
- Follow all company policies and exhibit a high level of professionalism and ethics in deeds and actions at all times. Lead by example.
Skills & Experience
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Experience in managing outbound client programs
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office suite)
- Experience with predictive dialer systems and outbound programs
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented.
Please email your resume and position you are seeking to email@example.com